Here TODAY, gone tomorrow.
Monday, I was riding in a LIMOUSINE through New York City. Tuesday I was doing five (yes five, no exaggeration) loads of laundry and trying to sort about a hundred pairs of mismatched socks.
Did you know:
- the green room is not actually green
- Justin Bieber is more important than Hillary Clinton (to some), and no, we didn’t get to see her (but we did see the millions of sreaming Justin Bieber fans)
- “lashy” eyes are in
- 4 1/2 minutes goes in the blink of an eye and you’re lucky if you get to say half of what you’d planned on saying
- limos are lonely when you don’t have someone to ride with (Susan had her own car!) and when it’s not stocked with booze
- the vibe on the Today Show set is very relaxed, despite the huge turnover in guests and tight pacing
- Natalie Morales is drop dead gorgeous, and teensy weensy
- producers are almost impossible to reach when you’re pitching a story, but once you’re there on set, they are extremely friendly and NORMAL
- getting on National TV is a really excellent dieting tool
- blogging on Todaysmoms.com only brought out about 10% of the haters–most of the comments were grateful…
More inside scoop tomorrow!